Mobile team members are empowered by having access to information as if they were in the office, enabling them to make efficient and accurate decisions. The convergence of traditional rugged mobile data collection devices and the capabilities of the Worldwide Area Network (WAN) have brought the office to the field.
Field Service & Sales Solutions
- Field technicians, healthcare professionals, field sales teams, and first responders can now be equipped with the mobility tools that will allow them to respond quickly and accurately
- Field sales allow real time invoicing and inventory management
- Drivers can transmit and receive warehouse inventory levels while on the road
- Maintain accurate on-truck inventory
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capable for accurate, up-to-date pricing
Mobility Eco-Savings Benefits
In these turbulent economic times there is something your business can do immediately to improve its financial performance while at the same time improving your efficiency and reducing carbon emissions.
GPS Return on Investment
There are two main areas where a fleet can benefit from deploying GPS navigation solutions . These are: using less fuel and reclaiming unproductive driving time. Here, we’ll look at how you can show these savings as concrete numbers and then combine them to make a very persuasive case for GPS.
Cost Benefits of Mobile Printing
Organizations can reduce their supply costs alone by more than 55 percent by using compact thermal receipts and invoices instead of three-part forms. Many organizations that continue to use impact printing technology do so because of reluctance to change legacy operations, or because of misperceptions about thermal printing capabilities.