Do you have lots of pricing errors for your retail store? Do you want to control prices for maximum profit? Is it employee theft and errors? Do you need to know exactly where you make or lose money? Do you think customers are spending too much time online? You intend to e-commerce? Your employees spend too much time to inventory and paperwork? Are there any loyalty program customers in your store? Is there any inventory control – are products sometimes overloaded and sometimes there is not enough? Are there too many books? Billing or under-billing? If you answered yes to these questions, it’s time to put your business to the next level by learning, understanding and eventually start the new system.
A minor point of sale (POS) is a system that records financial transactions in stores. The system typically includes a computer, monitor systems, electronic cash registers, touch screen, receipt printer, magnetic stripe readers, customer display and a barcode reader. It may also include a scale, a processing system of a credit card, a signature capture device and a client buffer pins. System monitors increasingly using a touch screen for easy use and a computer is built into the frame of the monitor.
What are the main advantages of selling? Not only does this help you to solve the existing problems, but also give you a unique opportunity to plan the growth of your business. What are your ideas and goals? Where will your company be in the next few years (decades)? Generate more sales? Identify sales trends? Add more products to clients and the system? Provide better customer service? Organize new marketing programs? Establish an inventory and effective procurement management? Analyze data with flexible reporting options? POS will help you save money, time, energy, and increase productivity by keeping track of your inventory, determine the best and worst selling items, analyze the margins of profit and loss, discover the elements which are your best sellers, automate commands, sell and redeem gift cards, manage your employees’ hours and wages, the implementation of loyalty programs, etc.
Advantages of POS for retail store.
1. Make a profit.
• Use data items best and worst sales
• Focus on higher margin items
• Offer suggestions for sale
2. Saves time.
• Reduce time to take inventory and paperwork
• Ensure your orders faster
3. Improved productivity.
• Eliminate double entry of orders
• Calculate and create automatic reorders
• Monitoring control commands, prepayments, invoices and cash payments
4. Increases the accuracy and speed.
• Use the Scan vs punching
• Send invoices by e-mail
5. Obtaining detailed report.
• Sales and inventory
• Purchase of Accounts Receivable
• Link to other terminals and the computer system back office
7. Employee Management.
• Record of hours worked directly at point of sale
• Integrate employee table for each department
8. Creating a Calendar.
• Create a printable calendar by employees, department store or a
9. Label printing and promotional posters.
• Prints labels for products in store or for external batch
• Create labels by category or sub-department
10. Securing your business.
• Prevent credit card fraud
• secure monetary transactions and personal information data
11. Loyalty and implementation of programs frequent buyers.
• Generate repeat business
• Automatic level controls, based on buying habits
12. Marketing plan strategy.
• Sales Forecast trends
• Organize targeted publicity campaigns
Learn the buying habits of consumers and behaviors Benefits for your customers
1. Improve customer relations.
• Loyalty programs
• Gift cards and certificates of announcement
• Allow returns and exchanges at any location
• Use the printable coupons
2. Saves time.
• Spend less time in checkout lines
• Reduce the total length of the transaction at the point of sale (2-4 seconds)
3. Benefits for your employees.
• Monitoring staff performance
• Access Control
• Time and Attendance